Extra, Extra: L.A. Backs Federal Investigation Into Trayvon Martin Killing
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- An autistic teenage girl from Cheviot Hills is still missing, and has been since Monday.
- A vandal spray-painted the word "terrorist" on a Sikh temple in Riverside.
- Los Angeles has become one of the first U.S. cities to back a federal investigation into the death of Trayvon Martin.
- A Dana Point woman who tried to burn down a lingerie store has been sentenced to 180 days in jail and five years probation.
- Human remains were discovered on a bike path in Montebello.
- An LA County Sheriff's deputy charged with rape and kidnapping also solicited sex from a second female driver after pulling her over.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood
@LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).