Extra, Extra: Is L.A. Having a Transit Revolution?
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A Cypress man is accused of videotaping women and girls while they undressed in their homes.
- Slate's take on the "transit revolution" in L.A.
- Median home prices in California have reached a four-year high.
- Free community films on the Santa Monica Pier will begin Friday, Sept. 28.
- A car covered in Bonsai plants was spotted by Kevin Roderick of LA Observed.
- The California Science Center says that they'll replant the trees that are removed for the Endeavour's touchdown.
- Public meetings will be held on September 20 and 24 to discuss the impact of the Gold Line extension from Azusa to Montclair.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).