This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: In Which Wolverine and Hercules Share a Kiss
- Quvenzhane Wallis is single-handedly responsible for an increase in sales of dog-shaped purses after rocking one on the red carpet.
- Lane Kiffin hired three assistant coaches to help lead the USC Trojans football team.
- Wolverine and Hercules share a gay kiss in a new Marvel comic.
- Students at West Adams High School took part in a healthy cooking initiative.
- OC surfers had a great day for a national competition in Dana Point.
- Experts are recommending that Newport Beach keep its fire pits.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).