Extra, Extra: 'Arrested Development' Returns In May
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A judge has approved a $1 million settlement on behalf of the protesters who were pepper-sprayed by a cop at UC Davis last year.
- LA County could benefit from a bill limiting solitary confinement in juvenile hall.
- "Arrested Development" is indeed coming back in May.
- A car struck two children and their mother in San Bernardino before crashing into a house.
- A burglar in San Clemente used a child as a distraction while he robbed an elderly man's home.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).