Extra, Extra: In Which Arnold Schwarzenegger Admits His Own Mortality
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- West Hollywood braced for the Supreme Court decision on gay marriage.
- Authorities have arrested a man who posed as an airline employee and tried to scam people into buying airline credits.
- Gas prices dropped to $3.72 in the OC.
- Police in Long Beach are looking for a man accused of riding a bicycle up to women and groping them.
- A crazy fan is harassing Kat Von D.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is having some reservations about reprising his role as Conan the Barbarian.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).