Extra, Extra: Hugh Jackman is Back as Wolverine
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A man is being held for making phony bomb threats to a Jewish temple in Koreatown.
- Hugh Jackman is reprising his role as Wolverine.
- A robber beat a woman with a hammer outside a bank.
- Police found a woman's body in a house in Belmont Shore.
- Billy Wilder's estate has donated $11 million to Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
- Police are looking for a child pornographer who looks like the girl next door.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).