This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: How to Commit the Perfect Crime
- A young girl was killed by a hit and run driver in Santa Ana this morning.
- Channing Tatum responds to allegations that he ripped off moves from other male strippers in his new movie, "Magic Mike."
- Baldwin Hills residents suspect that the land their houses are on is shifting due to the Inglewood Oil Fields.
- Charlie Sheen will be portraying the President of the United States in a new movie.
- One man was killed and another wounded after they were shot while standing outside a home in South Los Angeles.
- The Irvine mom who's accused of planting drugs in a school volunteer's car once wrote a book about how to commit the perfect crime.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).