This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Gay Rights Group Protests Beverly Hills Hotel
- A car crash in Northridge sheared a fire hydrant and knocked over several power lines.
- Here are some of the worst productivity-killers at the office.
- A flawed section of the blue line, at Washington Boulevard and Flower Street, will be repaired over the weekend.
- West High School in Torrance placed second in the annual Los Angeles County Academic Decathlon.
- A gay rights group protested the Beverly Hills Hotel, calling its owner homophobic.
- A shooting near Poly High School in Long Beach left one person injured.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).