Extra, Extra: Garden Grove Is Shutting Down Marijuana Clinics
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Uncertified counselors have been treating people with addiction problems in Orange County.
- The videotaped beating of a man in Kern County prompts accusations of a cover-up.
- A man was stabbed during a fight in Oxnard.
- A Canyon County man was sentenced to 64 years to life for shooting his neighbor.
- Garden Grove is shutting down marijuana clinics.
- A fire in Castaic threatened a mobile home park.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).