Extra, Extra: Fat People Need Not Apply for 'The Bachelorette'
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Russell Brand says he's abandoning the movies for now to get back to comedy.
- A man accused of groping a 13-year-old girl in an OC restroom could face life in prison.
- A small plane made an emergency landing on a San Diego highway.
- In the wake of the Colorado shooting, Heath Ledger's dad is publicly calling for stricter gun control laws.
- David Good, a former "Bachelorette" contestant, ran his mouth about the likelihood that the show would ever feature an overweight person.
- A 60-year-old Long Beach man will be charged for having the components necessary to build an explosive device.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).