Extra, Extra: Fat People Need Not Apply for 'The Bachelorette'
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Russell Brand says he's abandoning the movies for now to get back to comedy.
- A man accused of groping a 13-year-old girl in an OC restroom could face life in prison.
- A small plane made an emergency landing on a San Diego highway.
- In the wake of the Colorado shooting, Heath Ledger's dad is publicly calling for stricter gun control laws.
- David Good, a former "Bachelorette" contestant, ran his mouth about the likelihood that the show would ever feature an overweight person.
- A 60-year-old Long Beach man will be charged for having the components necessary to build an explosive device.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).