Extra, Extra: Expensive Gas, a Jazzy Hollywood Alley and a Farm's End
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Gas prices increase for the 27th day in a row in Los Angeles.
- Police officers' search for aspiring actress continues.
- The 60 year legacy of Ishibashi’s farm in Torrance has come to an end.
- A 1907 home in Altadena designed by Louis B. Easton enters the market.
- Hollywood's new East Cahuenga Alley (EaCa) has been remodeled and features dining spots.
- The 3rd Annual Los Angeles Animation Festival kicks off Wednesday and will feature new classics and new artists.
- Hundreds of students at John Muir protested the replacement of their principal in a walk out.