This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Diddy Has Eyes Set On Owning NFL Team
- Here's a way to feel old! Zac Hanson of "MMMBop" Hanson trio just had his third baby
- Local city officials wants professor's list of buildings at risk during quakes and they want it now
- Diddy is unstoppable as he vies to be the first African-American to own an NFL team
- Neil, the Vietnamese pot-bellied pig is allowed to live in Sierra Madre
- Remember the creepy young adult Fear Street books? R.L. Stine is bringing back the series next Halloween in 2014.
- Tori Spelling is hitting such hard times that she can't afford a vasectomy for her husband
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).