Extra, Extra: Coolhaus Spills Beans on Ice Cream Recipe
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A couple that dumpster-dove in Valencia to steal people's checking account numbers faces 45 felony counts.
- Five DMV employees were indicted on charges that they took bribes in exchange for drivers' licenses.
- A reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of a person who set a fire inside a boy's bathroom at Lawndale High School.
- Casting assistant Jason James Murphy, a registered sex offender, won't face charges for using a stage name after being arrested for kidnapping an 8-year-old.
- One of the co-founders of Pinkberry is being sued over those pesky allegations that he beat a homeless man with a tire iron.
- Here's Coolhaus' secret (not so secret anymore) recipe for fried chicken and waffle flavored ice cream.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).