Extra, Extra: Chris Dorner Incident Called 'A Learning Experience'
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Kids at Hawthorne High School created a badass robot.
- A local family is raising funds to help pay for care for a prematurely-born foal.
- The San Bernardino County Sheriff calls the Chris Dorner incident a "learning experience."
- A man is facing arson charges for fires set in a Palms apartment building.
- Lindsay Lohan has to prove that she's entered rehab by May 2.
- A civil trial began on behalf of a man killed by Long Beach police in 2010.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).