This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Charlie Sheen, Buff Monster and 'Friday Night Lights'
- The U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that no one has to pay to go into national forests.
- The script for a "Friday Night Lights" movie has been completed.
- CBS is launching a new dating show and looking for contestants -- you could be next.
- Buff Monster had a t-shirt signing event at Montana Store LA.
- A teenager in Harbor City was arrested on accusations of changing grades at a nearby high school.
- A pregnant woman was sentenced to 12 years in prison after fatally stabbing her mother's fiance.
- Charlie Sheen calls "Two and a Half Men" a "steaming pile of ass."