Extra, Extra: Burglars Return Items They Stole From Anti-Sexual Assault Nonprofit
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- A wildfire has burned 5,000 acres of Banning.
- Burglars who inadvertently robbed a nonprofit helping sexual assault victims returned the stolen items upon realizing who they had targeted.
- Obama stopped by Camp Pendleton to thank the troops before heading back to Washington.
- The Powerball jackpot has reached over $425 million.
- The mayor of San Diego wants his sexual assault lawsuit moved to a different county.
- A store in Huntington Beach is selling t-shirts that read "Riot Proof."
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).