Extra, Extra: Another Tranquilized Bear
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- An artist put paper-mache sunbathers on an empty plot of land in DTLA.
- The LA Times and the Sacramento Bee are suing UC Davis for the names of the officers in the notorious pepper-spraying of students incident.
- A 200-pound bear wandering the streets of Hesperia was tranquilized.
- Jessica Alba is helping local moms who have lost children.
- Former LA Laker Shaquille O'Neal might take over management of the Orlando Magic.
- In Santa Clarita, the City Council voted in favor of changes that will make walking to school safer for kids.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).