Extra, Extra: Another Tranquilized Bear
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- An artist put paper-mache sunbathers on an empty plot of land in DTLA.
- The LA Times and the Sacramento Bee are suing UC Davis for the names of the officers in the notorious pepper-spraying of students incident.
- A 200-pound bear wandering the streets of Hesperia was tranquilized.
- Jessica Alba is helping local moms who have lost children.
- Former LA Laker Shaquille O'Neal might take over management of the Orlando Magic.
- In Santa Clarita, the City Council voted in favor of changes that will make walking to school safer for kids.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).