Extra, Extra: Another Dodgers Bid, Corrupt Construction, and Are You a Facebook Narcissist?
A recent study suggests having lots of Facebook friends signifies your narcissism.
- Two brothers plead guilty to charges of corrupting construction contracts.
- L.A.’s community of French Jews reacts with great sadness to the shooting in Toulouse that left 1 teacher and 3 children dead.
- Metro intends to release final plans for the Wilshire subway extension that will connect Koreatown to Westwood.
- The richest man in Los Angeles bid on Dodgers ownership alongside Magic Johnson.
- Cal State University System closes spring admission to reduce enrollment and is estimated to effect 16,000 students.
- A 100-year-old building in the Art District was finally remodeled into 38 three-story residences.