Extra, Extra: ALF is Coming
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Local pot stores are selling weed named after Usain Bolt.
- Katy Perry has moved from her multi-million dollar home to a three-bedroom apartment in West Hollywood's Colonial House.
- Local Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney's disappointed, second-place-finish face has spawned a meme.
- The man who was caught on videotape being assaulted on an LA freeway is now facing charges for public intoxication and public urination.
- There's a nationwide database where servers can chronicle bad tippers.
- An ALF movie is officially in the works.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).