Extra, Extra: A Happy Destination for Meatball the Bear
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A coyote charged a man in Irvine.
- Alumni from La Puente High are planning a rally in support of students who say they were sexually assaulted during hazing rituals for the school's soccer team.
- UCLA's head football coach, Jim Mora, kicked the press out of the team's practice this morning.
- Meatball the bear is staying in California.
- There's a gold-plated iPhone 5.
- A crane overturned near the Beverly Center, seriously injuring its operator.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).