LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Sunday is a big day for Los Angeles. CicLAvia will bring over seven miles of public space to city streets for the five hours. Here's your activity planner. See you on the streets!
- What's the difference between gantlet and gauntlet? LA Times readers get caught up in the non-error.
- Drivers who cut you off, tailgate and flip you the bird are not just jerks on the road, but jerks everywhere else, too, Sioux-z Jessup tells KCRW's Kajon Cermak at Shortcuts. But her biggest pet peeve? Healthy people who parked in handicap spots.
- Ever notice that your AT&T service blows when you're on the Sunset Strip/ AT&T wants install a tower nearby, but opposition is weighing in.
- Looks like the city is getting its very own fashion village, but not for this month's fashion week.
- Goodbye Wolfpang Puck Bistro in downtown. Hello, Pizzeria Urbano.
- Are your kids keeping you up at night? Don't quiet them down like one Orange County woman who beat, starved and tied her two boys up.
- And... some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our iPhone app.