LAist needs your reader support
You can power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today during our June Member drive.
- Ever see late night infomercials with Roni Deutch promising to solve your tax problems? California sued her today for $34 million.
- Drink up! Downtown L.A. is getting a new Irish pub.
- Not only will we have extreme temperatures, but also "Big surf, dangerous rip currents predicted for Southern California beaches."
- The city of Redondo Beach doesn't want to friend you on Facebook yet... because of legal reasons.
- More peacock drama on the Palos Verdes Peninsula.
- A famous Elysian Valley cat gets noticed in the Inland Empire.
- Eli Broad's new museum was approved today for a downtown location on Grand Avenue and now resident Brady Westwater details -- as he sees it on the Huffington Post -- "all the questions no one ever asked about the Broad Museum."
- It's back! Our iPhone app should be back up and running. Apple today pushed the latest version of "istaverse." Look it up on Apple or read our original post about the app here.