Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- In case you missed it yesterday, this weekend is going to be heat wave hot!
- California almond farmers, who supply nearly all of the type of nut to the country, are in a fight against the feds about proposed rules.
- In Venice there's a proposal to bring “mechanical automobile lifts and robotic parking structures” to Electric Avenue.
- Happy belated Birthday, Metro Green Line!
- Two LAPD officers were injured in Koreatown today when their vehicles were involved in a crash that also included a civilian car.
- A 40-year-old naked man running around a Silver Lake park was arrested this morning.
- Will Santa Monica really get "the greatest cinema complex in Southern California"?
- WIN! WIN! WIN! We're giving away tickets to next week's concert of Rodrigo Y Gabriela at the Greek here