This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Sources tell the LA Times that Michael Jackson's medical records at UCLA were improperly accessed.
- A Mother living in Montclair checked Facebook and found her missing children, taken 15 years ago by their father to Mexico.
- "Things that aren't here anymore," as in things that have disappeared from Southern California, is back on KCET tonight. More TV listings and LAist picks can be found here.
- Are Hollywood barflies concerned about a possible killer on the loose? After the death of a doorman at the Frolic Room, apparently.
- Actor Mischa Barton has relisted her Beverly Hills Post Office home. Now it's more expensive than a few month ago.
- The decision on what to do with the historic Spring Street viaduct bridge has been delayed.
- Opening arguments in the BART cop murder trial began today in a Los Angeles court.
- And... some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our new iPhone app.