Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- In the race for California's Governor, independent groups are arming themselves with facts and money to take on Republican candidate Meg Whitman to help out Deomcrat Jerry Brown.
- An arguement at a Persian New Year's party in Westlake Village led to the shooting death of a Pasadena Art Center College of Design college teacher.
- There's L.A. Fashion Week and then there's Concept Fashion Week, meant to strip "away much of the silliness that has come to define L.A. Fashion Week."
- A paralyzed L.A.-based graffiti artist can still make art. Instead of his hands, however, he draws with his eyes.
- Have you met someone through Craigslist's personal section? There's a reality show for that.
- Fun! Downtown's 10 worst eyesores.
- In addition to seven L.A. City Councilmembers not taking a pay cut as they ask city employees to do just that, news comes today thatCity Attorney Carmen Trutanich also is not taking a decreased salary.
- Don't forget to enter our contest to win a pair of tickets to next Thursday's "Westside Connections" concert of the Los Angles Chamber Orchestra!