Extra, Extra: 7th Graders Make Themselves Sick From Pot Brownies
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A firefighter was punched in the jaw while trying to help a mother control her grown-up, mentally ill son.
- Five seventh-graders in the OC got sick at school after eating pot brownies.
- Police are looking for a suspect who fatally gunned down a woman in Corona.
- The search for a family of four that has been missing from San Diego since 2010 has been turned over to the FBI.
- The City Manager of Anaheim will resign in June.
- A drug dealer is accused of giving a young woman heroin even though he knew she was on anti-anxiety medication and the mix could be fatal.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).