Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- LAUSD may have to cut 5,000 jobs in a money-saving move. Signal protests.
- A prominent local attorney was found shot dead in his Palos Verdes Peninsula frontyard this morning.
- The L.A. City Council has asked City Attorney Carmen Trutanich to clarify his position on the costs of the Michael Jackson memorial.
- Great video: KTLA's Sam Rubin went off on live on air about Perez Hilton this morning. "He's a talentless dope."
- The St. Louis Rams to Southern California? That's the team that's winning so far in a poll on Huffington Post.
- See's Candy might get to move back into their historic original location on Western Avenue.
- "NY and CA: How Did They Spend Transportation Stimulus Money?" asks Streetsblog
- Finally... Some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook or through your RSS reader