Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- H1N1, aka The Swine Flu, has been declared a National Emergency; President Obama made the proclamation earlier today.
- An apparent gang shooting last night near Compton Avenue and East 92nd Street has left three people wounded.
- Eight people in Long Beach have been treated for a rare form of typhus, but health officials say all the patients have recovered.
- Oopsies! Actor Brad Pitttook a minor spill this afternoon while riding his motorcycle on the mean streets of L.A.
- Four teen girls and one 27-year-old male have been arrested in conjunction with several burglaries of homes belonging to celebrities.
- Check out this excited Polar Bear seen on the beach today as part of the climate action events going on.
- But can he act? I mean...really? Former Laker Rick Fox has a new primetime address: Melrose Place.