Extra, Extra: Tweety Vacation
LAist relies on reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Note to self: Don't Tweet vaca. plans. One SF man, tweeted about his family vacation and came back to a ransacked apartment. Everyone's a suspect!
- Green LA Girl wants to test your penis knowledge. Correctly identify the phallus in the picture to be entered for a chance to win a "big package."
- It was only a matter of time... The "off-the-leashers" are gunning for their own park in Venice. They're actually only going for the hours of 6:30 am - 8 a.m, but still being met with a lot of opposition from local residents. Baby steps...
- Three intruders entered a Harbor Gateway home this morning when a struggle ensued with the homeowner. The homeowner wrestled a gun from one intruder and shot him to death while the other two fled from the scene.
- Bad news coming out of the camp of punk-band, X. Exene Cervenka, released news saying she has multiple sclerosis. She says, "my focus will certainly be on maintaining my health-many people remain strong and continue to live their lives as productively as they had before an MS diagnosis and I plan to be one of those people."
- A woman was found stabbed in her Encino home. Here son is the suspect and the arrest was caught on tape.
- Win tickets to the LA Chamber Orchestra's Silent Film Celebration featuring the group playing music to one of his films. Enter the contest here and good luck!