Extra, Extra: Grilled, Not Fried
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- You can't call it "chicken," and now you can't call it "fried." KFC is now grillin' up the "C" in KFC.
- There's only one thing holding up the banishment of plastic bags from the land - plastic legal tape thrown on the cause by... the plastic industry.
- Yeah.... so you're paycheck to paycheck and it's getting old. Consumerist presents some easy ways to save money. Just do these 112 things.
- Here we go... it might be time to start saving water. We don't want to go to 'Stage 2.'
- Great headline of the day - "Shia LeBeouf to High-Five No More"
- Things are not looking good at Variety magazine. Parent company Reed Business Information is cutting 7% of the staff including Variety executive editor Michael Speier. RBI CEO Tad Smith cautioned employees "to be prepared in your personal lives if we need you to take 5-10 unpaid days off this year."
- Last week, John Chong went on a shooting spree at a Roman Catholic Korean retreat killing one woman and wounding her husband. He will be charged with one count of murder and three counts of attempted murder as early as Tuesday.