Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Authorities in Pacific Palisades are working on the case of the dead man found inside an area parking lot early this morning.
- The LA Weekly looks into the Octo-Drama, and wonders why the Pro-Life and Feminist camps haven't rushed to Nadya Suleman's defense.
- Dangerous behind the wheel time for an 88-year-old man yesterday who mistook the gas for the brake and drove into a Redondo Beach restaurant.
- Following up on our Pico-Olympic traffic plan post this morning, Damien Newton at Streetsblog LA sums up all that you need to know before this week's set of public meetings.
- Do you have a favorite building in Los Angeles? Nominate it for consideration to be part of MyhistoricLA (via Flavorpill).
- Fans and/or residents of Pasadena looking for more web coverage of your city and the SGV will want to check out the new Hometown-Pasadena.com site.
- Should we expect the LA Times to become a lot lighter? As in fluffy? Looks like they're amping up their celebrity coverage.
- The web can be so dreamy...and, Saturday night, so Streamy!
- Here we go again... "Officials are investigating a central California plant that processed pistachios tied to nationwide recalls of trail mix and bagged nuts because of possible salmonella contamination," says the Associated Press.
- Attention students, the Kogi BBQ experience now has a 101 how-to guide.
- And, this was bound to happen: A lawsuit based on Twittering. The accused: Courtney Love. The rocker-actress-shit disturber allegedly used Twitter to mount a hate campaign against a fashion designer.