Extra, Extra: The $22K Pet Cat Leopard Thing
- Paris Hilton dropped by Warner Bros.
- The wrongful death suit over Natalee Holloway, the teen who disappeared at Caribbean island resort, has been dismissed in an LA court.
- California ranks second in total carbon emissions, trailing only Texas. But the country's most populous state is one of the lowest carbon emitters on a per-person basis.
- A federal complaint filed in Los Angeles yesterday could bring a Chicago man who uploaded four episodes of 24 before the premiere to jail.
- In Beverly Hills, someone owns a pet that cost $22,000 and is called the Ashera, which is a blending of African Serval and the Asian Leopard Cat with a domestic cat, creating what Los Angeles-based Lifestyle Pets described this week as “the world’s largest, rarest and most exotic domestic cat.”
- Forensic scientist Henry C. Lee, who is known for taking the stand in celebrity court cases, is challenged by the Judge.
Photo not of the $22K Cat by bmcguirk via Flickr