This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: $50,000 Reward Offered In July Mid-City Murder
- Two teenagers who were shot and killed in South L.A. yesterday have been identified.
- The 28-year-old Redlands teacher who had a baby with her student has been sentenced to a year in jail.
- A $50,000 reward is being offered for information about the killing of a 21-year-old man who was shot in his car after pulling over in Mid-City to read a map.
- Police are searching for a missing Placentia woman.
- The disappearance of a 24-year-old Burbank man is now being considered suspicious, after he has not returned for nearly six weeks.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).