Extra, Extra: You Can Build A Legal, Untraceable AK-47 In L.A.
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A Mother Jones reporter found out that if you go to a "build party," you can make your own legal, untraceable rifle
- Monocle magazine examines the new boom in garment manufacturing
- Charlie Sheen embraces his Hispanic heritage in a new role
- Silver Lake has a new grocery store that delivers
- A waitress is suing the restaurant where she worked for discriminating against her and forcing her to wear a wig
- Yeah, so Jimmy Kimmel probably did not buy that (awesome) painting of topless Bea Arthur
- Elisabeth Moss wasn't afraid to trash-talk her former co-star Jeremy Piven
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).