Extra, Extra: Justin Bieber Is the World's Most Popular Person
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- All hail The Biebs: Justin Bieber is the world's most popular person...on Twitter.
- In case you needed an update on Octomom Nadya Suleman, we've learned she has won an award for her work in porn.
- Up in smoke: A house fire in Anaheim leads cops to marijuana grow op.
- Get to know L.A.'s first Poet Laureate's past as a teacher in Burbank.
- Three people have been charged in the stabbing death of a Hemet teen.
- We got the lowdown on where the food world stars of "The Taste" like to eat in L.A., while Caroline on Crack got the scoop on what they like to drink.
- Kids and adults will be dining in separate sections at one OC Red Robin.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).