This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Justin Bieber Is the World's Most Popular Person
- All hail The Biebs: Justin Bieber is the world's most popular person...on Twitter.
- In case you needed an update on Octomom Nadya Suleman, we've learned she has won an award for her work in porn.
- Up in smoke: A house fire in Anaheim leads cops to marijuana grow op.
- Get to know L.A.'s first Poet Laureate's past as a teacher in Burbank.
- Three people have been charged in the stabbing death of a Hemet teen.
- We got the lowdown on where the food world stars of "The Taste" like to eat in L.A., while Caroline on Crack got the scoop on what they like to drink.
- Kids and adults will be dining in separate sections at one OC Red Robin.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).