This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: LA Archdiocese Must Release Names of Priests Involved in Child Molestation Cases
- A man who killed two people by running a red light while fleeing a police car claims that he didn't know it was the cops on his tail.
- A Temple City man is accused of kidnapping and raping his biological sister.
- LAPD has arrested a man they believe committed a series of murders in the 1980s.
- The LA Archdiocese has been ordered by a judge to release the names of any local priests named in documents that deal with accusations of child molestation.
- A fire caused by a Christmas tree burned a house in Panorama City.
- A sigalert was issued after a car overturned on the 101 Freeway in Studio City.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).