This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: How to Say Happy Holidays to All the Sexy Ladies
- It's been three weeks, and a La Crescenta mom is still missing.
- Looks like the last trailer parks in Santa Monica are going to be replaced with fancy houses.
- Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend was arrested on Thanksgiving for a fight with her fiance at their home, but the ex says he was the victim.
- If you're looking to get the "star treatment" consider being in the audience of the "Jeff Probst Show." (Drawback: You have to sit through a taping of the "Jeff Probst Show.")
- How do you say happy holidays to the sexy ladies in your life? If you aren't a smooth dancer but you want to annoy your friends with a trendy tune, JibJab has a "Gangnam Style" video you can insert your mug into.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).
Cruise off the highway and hit locally-known spots for some tasty bites.
Fentanyl and other drugs fuel record deaths among people experiencing homelessness in L.A. County. From 2019 to 2021, deaths jumped 70% to more than 2,200 in a single year.
This fungi isn’t a “fun guy.” Here’s what to do if you spot or suspect mold in your home.
Donald Trump was a fading TV presence when the WGA strike put a dent in network schedules.
Edward Bronstein died in March 2020 while officers were forcibly taking a blood sample after his detention.
A hike can be a beautiful backdrop as you build your connection with someone.