This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Surfers Hit the Waves in Costume
- Violent crime was down in the OC last year.
- A trial has been set for a boy accused of killing his dad, who was a neo-Nazi.
- Four LAUSD schools will offer free flu shots.
- The man accused of attacking a jogger with a knife in Rossmoor last week will face attempted murder charges.
- Here are some photos of surfers riding waves in costume.
- A 12-year-old boy from Salinas was arrested for hanging a dog.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).