Extra, Extra: Prince Harry is Shamed Off the Internet
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Prince Harry deleted his Facebook account after nude pictures of him partying in Vegas made their way around the web.
- Home sales in Orange County have gone down by about 54% over the past year.
- Someone is stealing fire hydrants in Rancho Cucamonga.
- New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie thinks California should be more like New Jersey
- Lawsuits against LAUSD on behalf of students at Miramonte Elementary School have been put on hold.
- The benefits of male circumcision outweigh the risks, according to a new study.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).