This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Prince Harry is Shamed Off the Internet
- Prince Harry deleted his Facebook account after nude pictures of him partying in Vegas made their way around the web.
- Home sales in Orange County have gone down by about 54% over the past year.
- Someone is stealing fire hydrants in Rancho Cucamonga.
- New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie thinks California should be more like New Jersey
- Lawsuits against LAUSD on behalf of students at Miramonte Elementary School have been put on hold.
- The benefits of male circumcision outweigh the risks, according to a new study.
- Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).