Extra, Extra: Chimp News, Pizza Makeover, & a Curved Penis
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A chimp who previously ran loose on the streets of Vegas got out again, but is now headed for an Oregon animal sanctuary.
- More chimp news: The L.A. Zoo still can't explain why an adult male fatally attacked a baby chimp in front of patrons.
- Happy birthday, Halle Berry! An old lady collapses on the actress' table during dinner.
- Domino's Pizza is getting a makeover. Will it make you want their pizza?
- Sorry Brentwood: You're soon going to be out one Cheesecake Factory.
- Moviemaker J.J. Abrams says movie budgets these days are pretty ridiculous.
- Headline of the day goes to the OC Weekly's Navel Gazing Blog: "Curved Penis Helps Bring Down Angry OC Child Molester."
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).