This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Chimp News, Pizza Makeover, & a Curved Penis
- A chimp who previously ran loose on the streets of Vegas got out again, but is now headed for an Oregon animal sanctuary.
- More chimp news: The L.A. Zoo still can't explain why an adult male fatally attacked a baby chimp in front of patrons.
- Happy birthday, Halle Berry! An old lady collapses on the actress' table during dinner.
- Domino's Pizza is getting a makeover. Will it make you want their pizza?
- Sorry Brentwood: You're soon going to be out one Cheesecake Factory.
- Moviemaker J.J. Abrams says movie budgets these days are pretty ridiculous.
- Headline of the day goes to the OC Weekly's Navel Gazing Blog: "Curved Penis Helps Bring Down Angry OC Child Molester."
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).