Extra, Extra: Everyone's Going to Disneyland!
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- At least one structure has burned in a wildfire that broke out today in Acton.
- Ever wonder what it's like to be a Big Blue Bus Driver?
- Disneyland is boasting record attendance for early 2012.
- The historic Red Car that runs in San Pedro will be closed for six weeks starting Monday for construction.
- Anyone leave behind a bag of brand new stuff in Echo Park?
- In case you needed it, here's "A Fast-Food Review of Wendy's New Baked Sweet Potato."
- Ever been on the stage of the Hollywood Bowl? (It's pretty incredible.) LA I'm Yours got to check it out last night, and has the story of the experience.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).