This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- A woman from Paramount has been arrested after allegedly killing her husband.
- Police are still searching for suspects who shot two men to death at a party in North Hollywood last night.
- A 6-year-old Fullerton boy sustained moderate injuries after being hit so hard by a car that his helmet was shattered.
- A grandmother providing invaluable help to her community is profiled in the L.A. Times.
- Community officials and leaders met at the Rose Bowl yesterday to discuss unity after several instances of racist and anti-Semitic graffiti in Pasadena.
- La Hambra resident Nadya Suleman, a.k.a. Octomom, reigned victorious in a "celebrity" boxing match in Florida.
- Curbed LA has compiled a list of the most expensive per-square-foot properties in Malibu.