Today on Giving Tuesday, LAist needs your support.
Today, your donation to LAist will be matched dollar for dollar. Your tax-deductible that gift powers our reporters and keeps us independent will be felt twice as strong today, so don't delay!
- A woman from Paramount has been arrested after allegedly killing her husband.
- Police are still searching for suspects who shot two men to death at a party in North Hollywood last night.
- A 6-year-old Fullerton boy sustained moderate injuries after being hit so hard by a car that his helmet was shattered.
- A grandmother providing invaluable help to her community is profiled in the L.A. Times.
- Community officials and leaders met at the Rose Bowl yesterday to discuss unity after several instances of racist and anti-Semitic graffiti in Pasadena.
- La Hambra resident Nadya Suleman, a.k.a. Octomom, reigned victorious in a "celebrity" boxing match in Florida.
- Curbed LA has compiled a list of the most expensive per-square-foot properties in Malibu.