LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A South L.A. doctor has been found guilty of 21 charges of sexual assault.
- A Guatemalan man has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for smuggling people into the U.S.
- Employees of Club 907, a downtown hostess club that was recently shuttered, are suing the owners of the club.
- One suspect has been released in the beating and robbery of a 21-year-old Pasadena resident.
- Kobe Bryant is now claiming that there was no fight at the church where he had been accused of yanking a cell phone out of the hands of a man he thought was taking his picture.
- A 15-foot-wide apartment in Echo Park is on the market.
- Hot air balloons are fighting for their rights in the Coachella Valley.