LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A man has been arrested after following a teenager into her house and then trying to rape her mother.
- The woman who drove the suspects accused of beating Bryan Stow away from Dodger stadium on the day of the attack won't be charged.
- A company has created what they believe to be a Groupon for the Latino community: Groupacho.
- Gloria Steinemn thinks NBC's "The Playboy Club" should be boycotted.
- Fullerton's police chief has been placed on medical leave.
- There may be a Casey Anthony documentary, at the hands of an L.A. writer.
- Got a favorite L.A. bartender? Vote for them here.