Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- A sculpture of a blue penis popped up and then disappeared in Echo Park.
- Two people were killed in a car crash in Pomona.
- No coyotes were shot after a three-day permit was enacted for a company to kill the animals expired.
- A married couple in Orange County have been arrested after faking the husband's death.
- Gabrielle Giffords returned to Washington to vote on the debt-ceiling bill.
- A tour leads pedestrians down stretches of Wilshire Blvd.
- According to a bill signed by Governor Jerry Brown, juries and judges won't be able to rely solely on testimony provided by jailhouse informants to make convictions.