This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- The 35-year-old special ed teacher who was accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student has plead not guilty to charges of committing lewd acts on a child.
- A handy list of bed and breakfasts that allow dogs.
- Fans are lining up in Anaheim for a U2 concert that doesn't start until 7 p.m. tomorrow.
- Lady Gaga's meat dress is now in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Cops arrested a young man who was on his way back to college from attending the funeral of a friend for wearing sagging pants on an airplane.
- A man ran naked through Carmel, chased by police.
- An alleged gang member was charged with murder in the deaths of a two-year-old boy and his uncle, who were struck by gunfire intended for a rival gang.