LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The 35-year-old special ed teacher who was accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student has plead not guilty to charges of committing lewd acts on a child.
- A handy list of bed and breakfasts that allow dogs.
- Fans are lining up in Anaheim for a U2 concert that doesn't start until 7 p.m. tomorrow.
- Lady Gaga's meat dress is now in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Cops arrested a young man who was on his way back to college from attending the funeral of a friend for wearing sagging pants on an airplane.
- A man ran naked through Carmel, chased by police.
- An alleged gang member was charged with murder in the deaths of a two-year-old boy and his uncle, who were struck by gunfire intended for a rival gang.