Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- LA uber-feminist attorney Gloria Allred is now helping Weiner sextee Ginger Lee with her public appearances (well...some of them).
- A Placentia couple is accused of torturing a 5-year-old boy.
- A motion introduced at city hall would consider murals to be art rather than signage, in turn encouraging them to be created and maintained.
- Melissa McCArthy and Joshua Jackson will announce the Emmy nominees on July 14.
- The Found Animals Foundation will host a one-day adopt-a-thon on June 18 that will allow would-be pet owners to adopt with significantly lower fees.
- LA Snark reviews the Motley Crue/Poison show at the Hollywood Bowl.
- Hollywood funny ladies Amy Poehler, Jenna Fischer and Julie Bowen (among others) got together to talk about the highlights and lowlights of their careers.