LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- LA uber-feminist attorney Gloria Allred is now helping Weiner sextee Ginger Lee with her public appearances (well...some of them).
- A Placentia couple is accused of torturing a 5-year-old boy.
- A motion introduced at city hall would consider murals to be art rather than signage, in turn encouraging them to be created and maintained.
- Melissa McCArthy and Joshua Jackson will announce the Emmy nominees on July 14.
- The Found Animals Foundation will host a one-day adopt-a-thon on June 18 that will allow would-be pet owners to adopt with significantly lower fees.
- LA Snark reviews the Motley Crue/Poison show at the Hollywood Bowl.
- Hollywood funny ladies Amy Poehler, Jenna Fischer and Julie Bowen (among others) got together to talk about the highlights and lowlights of their careers.