This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Candy Spelling has sold her mansion to Petra Ecclestone.
- An OC retirement community has started a marijuana club.
- An 800-year-old artifact was stolen from a church in Long Beach.
- Two people were arrested for opening fire on undercover cops.
- Carmageddon hasn't started yet, but the signs pointing to its impending devastation may be causing traffic delays.
- An LA-based charity launched a fundraising campaign for Libya today.
- A Redondo Beach couple has set sail for a five-year, around-the-world journey.