LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Redistricting maps set to be released on Friday will change things up in CA.
- In Santa Ana, a nursing home employee is being accused of stealing residents' wallets and credit cards.
- Camp Pendleton is holding "live fire" exercises to train firefighters in how to extinguish a blaze.
- A 17-year-old Santa Clarita boy was arrested after robbing someone at knifepoint.
- Even as the rest of LA reconsiders cameras at traffic lights, Culver City will likely keep theirs in place.
- MTV has canceled its
crappy porn showBritish import, Skins.
- The Eastsider LA profiles an Elysian Park after-school arts program.