Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Redistricting maps set to be released on Friday will change things up in CA.
- In Santa Ana, a nursing home employee is being accused of stealing residents' wallets and credit cards.
- Camp Pendleton is holding "live fire" exercises to train firefighters in how to extinguish a blaze.
- A 17-year-old Santa Clarita boy was arrested after robbing someone at knifepoint.
- Even as the rest of LA reconsiders cameras at traffic lights, Culver City will likely keep theirs in place.
- MTV has canceled its
crappy porn showBritish import, Skins.
- The Eastsider LA profiles an Elysian Park after-school arts program.