Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- GOOD LA has launched a photo contest centered around pictures of the city's vintage signs.
- Police are searching for burglars who may be responsible for the robbing of dozens of Rancho Cucamonga businesses in the past few months.
- After concerns that unclean bathrooms on the beach would become a health hazard, LA City Supervisor Don Knabe is pushing for enough staff to keep them tidy.
- A man who tried to lure a young girl into his car in Torrance is being sought by authorities.
- After being called to a home in Riverside County for a domestic disturbance, police opened fire and killed a man who they say pulled a gun on them.
- The legendary Hotel Bel-Air will reopen in October following extensive renovations.
- An 85-year-old Anaheim man who graduated on D-Day organized a meet-up to honor his classmates who were called to war that day.